- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
A Special School is a purpose-built educational institute that provides special education to students with physical and mental disabilities and learning difficulties. These schools employ creative and tried and tested methodologies to educate and train special children such as deaf and blind children.
Islamabad as capital city of Pakistan has set great standards in special education and also has the service of many national level special education institutions (both Government and Private) which are serving special students throughout the country.
Rawalpindi as twin city of Islamabad and one of the biggest cities in Pakistan itself, also have many top quality Special Education Schools. These schools are working for the betterment of the society with great passion and dedication.
Below are some of the leading and quality-oriented Special Schools in Islamabad / Rawalpindi,
National Special Education Center, Islamabad
Address :: Street 7, Sector H 8/4, Islamabad
Al Farabi Special Education Centre, Islamabad
Address :: Sector G-8/4, Islamabad
Address :: House 7, Street 72, F 8/3, Islamabad
Hope Inn – The Child Development and Rehabilitation Centre, Islamabad
Address :: Plot No. 12, Street No. 9, Block “C”, Soan Gardens, Islamabad