- University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus-Cultural Festival 2018
- UCP Project presentation competition (MBA and MS) 2018
- LUMS (CGPM Conference on creating inclusive organisational and public spaces: Call for Papers) 2018
- GIKI’s Industrial Open House and Career Fair 2016
- LUMS’ Biology Seminar on Forensic Sciences 2016
- QAU’s 7th Convocation to be Held in May 2016
- LUMS’ Business Technologies Recruitment Drive 2016
- IBA’s Advanced Management Program (AMP) Phase-1 2016
- ISNET / SUPARCO’s Five-Day Workshop on Student Satellites 2015
- MUST’s International Conference on Business and Management Research 2015
A Special School is an educational entity that educates students with physical disabilities, learning difficulties, or behavioral problems. These schools are working all over the world for many centuries now and producing great results. Special Schools are purpose-built and employ trained staff to provide individualized education to special students by addressing specific needs.
Lahore has been privileged to have many great Special Education Schools both in Government and private sector. These schools are working for decades now and have enabled thousands of special students to become effective part of the society.
Over the years, Special Schools in Lahore have been a great shining light due to their service and dedication to society. These schools also provide assistance and training to other special schools in the country.
Below are some of the leading and quality Special Schools in Lahore,
Autism Institute of Pakistan, Lahore
Address :: 180 A, PCSIR Phase I, Canal Road, Lahore, Punjab
Institute for Disadvantaged Children, Lahore
Address :: 17, Lower Mall, Near Secretariat, Lahore, Punjab
Government Shadab Training Institute for Special Education, Lahore
Address :: 128 A, Khyber Block, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore, Punjab